It’s a strange feeling, because you know that it can’t be perfect yet. There are bound to be things that slip through the net or need changing, yet you feel as though you don’t want to let it be read by anyone in a less than perfect state. But if you thought about that too much you’d never do anything with your writing. It would remain unread forever!
Well, it’s done.
So now all I have to do is concentrate on my exams….though I have started a new story, it’s called ‘To Catch a Fox’ and is about a girl who is propelled into superstardom when she is talent spotted by a model agency. Then, when she faints just after a fashion show her parents take her home and tell her she has to wait until she is eighteen before she can model again. Then, away from fame she realises that the strange fan on her blog site is actually a stalker who is far closer to home than she first realised…
I’ll post a snippit soon!
The writing never ends and that’s the way I love it!
- Fresh Start (butterflydress.wordpress.com)
- Write on Wednesday: The Letter (catchupwithamate.com)
- 7 tips for writing better articles (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Far From a Finished Draft (lizakane.me)
- Talking writing (datanode.net)
- More Notes on Blogging, Writing & Beyond (barunjha.wordpress.com)
- Writing………… (sushmashah.wordpress.com)