I am constantly dreaming of interning somewhere like Elle, Vogue, Company or Glamour. This summer would be the perfect opportunity to spend a week or two interning, but it is so difficult to get into!
I have all of the address’s I need, but how do I make myself stand out amongst the hundreds of similars applications they must recieve?
How do you prove that your capable?
Well of course I’ll be telling them about this blog. It’s my writing and regularly, isn’t it? Then I’ll be trying to make myself sound amazing in a very un-British manner that is only ever done on paper for a job that actually outloud!
And then, if I did get an internship….how nerve-wrecking must that be? How do you prove yourself? How do you know what they want and not blank out?
Well, I suppose if I do get the opportunity I’ll just have to do my best and hope that it all comes naturally to me. I want to get into fashion journalism because I love writing and I love clothes, so perhaps it will all come as naturally to me as writing every day has…
- Internship frenzy (bakinginmanolos.wordpress.com)
- Internship Blog (freeunbiasedscript.wordpress.com)
- Getting IN: Fashion PR Internship with People StyleWatch Magazine (prcouture.com)
- An internship for every student (flanderstoday.eu)
- Internships for 2012 (yerbabuenafarmjamaica.wordpress.com)